According to the recent Government COVID19 guideline (25 June), we still cannot open our Dojang. Also, Hapkido training is limited with social distance. So I don't think we can resume our normal indoor training soon. However, we offer the following services in July and August. As soon as the situation allows we will resume indoor training slowly with safety measures in place.
1. Live online class: we carry on Monday, Wednesday and Friday as follows.
a. Kids (5 – 10 years old): 3:45 – 4:30 pm
b. Junior/Teens (11 – 15 years old): 4:45 – 5:30 pm
c. Adult (16+): 6:00 – 6:45 pm
d. Fee update form 1st July:
i. £35 per month: 1 class a week
ii. £45 per month: 2 classes a week
iii. £55 per month: 3 classes a week
e. Family discount for online class (Kids class with weekly homework feedback)
i. 1st person pays full fee, from 2nd member of family pays: 50%
f. Family discount for online class (Teens & Adult class without weekly homework feedback)
i. 1st person pays full fee, from 2nd member of family pays: £5 per month
2. Online Programme only (pre-filmed instructional videos for each level), will be available on www.skma.co.uk from 1st July
a. £15 per month
i. Training videos: Kicks, Breakfall, Breathing, Meditation for all level
ii. Self-defence techniques instructional video for your level
b. £25 per month with 2 video feedback
c. With monthly subscription, £50 one off payment - for all previous level videos for current members
*All options are subject to £30 Annual membership fee
3. Live online class subscribers can access to online programme (pre-filmed online videos) with £5.00 per month extra
* With monthly subscription, £50 one off payment - for all previous level videos for current members
4. Online (video) colour belt grading £25
a. Within in UK: Including a belt, a certificate and postage / delivery
With pre-filmed instructional video for each level, you can grade online or by sending your video. Please let me know if you are interested in above programme. We can discuss the price and payment method.
Long staff and Sword training for any level (Pay as you go)
- When: Sunday 5 pm - Long staff, Sunday 6 pm - Swords
- Where: Cuddington Pavilion, Sandringham Rd, Worcester Park KT4 8UH
- Age group: Teens & adult (11 +)
- Fee: £10 / session (SKMA member), £15 / session (non member). Family discount (from the 2nd member 20% discount)
- Many members have a credit from March fee. You can use the credit for this class. Please check with us how much credit you have.
Dear SKMA Members,
I have cancelled all your direct debit except for the members who told us that they are willing to keep paying their fees. So you don't need to worry about the fee going out.
I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the members who keep paying their fees during this difficult time to support our club. When this uncertain situation is over, we will pay you back with credit.
Thank you so much.